Named in honor of Karen Dawson, a longtime member and leader of The Interfaith Association of Central Ohio (IACO) who has committed her time, support, and spirit towards the principles of IACO’s mission, The Karen Dawson Interfaith Leadership Award is presented to individuals who have displayed a commitment to creating a vibrant interfaith community based upon understanding, friendship, and trust.
This Award is presented annually in December to recognize a person/group who:
· Has a sustained commitment to the principles of mutuality of interfaith work
· Is actively Involved and regularly engages in community events supporting interfaith cooperation
· Provides Leadership
· Volunteers to help create projects that promote interfaith cooperation
· Innovates - has fresh ideas to expand the message of the interfaith community to newer audiences
Nominee/award recipient does not need to be significantly affiliated with IACO.
Timeline for Nominations & Award
· Nominations open through October 1, 2023
· Nominations are via an online form—link below
· Nominator and Recipient will be notified of the award by November 1, 2023
· Award presented at IACO’s annual Prayer Gathering and Potluck on December 3, 2023
To nominate a faith leader CLICK HERE